DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE YOUR OWN COLONEL?
#1 FINANCIAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Have a minimum net worth of $250,000
- $100,000 liquid assets to make a proper investment
- Net worth and Liquid capital requirements may very at the franchisors discretion dependent upon market size and franchisee commitment
#2 REPUTATION & STABILITY
- No criminal conviction. No history of unreasonable litigation or bankruptcy
- Acceptable credit score
- Business history & referrals
#3 MOTIVATION & COMMITMENT
- Willingness to guarantee Franchise Agreement obligations
- Time commitment for required training programs
- Hands on in the day to day operation of the business. Residency/proximity
KFC Montana, Ltd. Is the franchisor of the world’s most popular chicken restaurant chain in the state of Montana, specializing in Original Recipe®, Extra Crispy™, Kentucky Grilled Chicken® and Extra Crispy™ Tenders with home-style sides, Hot Wings™ pieces and freshly made chicken sandwiches. Famous for its Original Recipe® friend chicken, which is made with the same secret blend of 11 herbs & spices that Colonel Sanders perfected more than a half century ago, KFC has been serving customers complete, freshly prepared family meals since Colonel Harland Sanders founded the concept in 1952.
IT IS ESTIMATED THAT, ON AVERAGE, MORE THAN 185 MILLION PEOPLE SEE A KFC COMMERCIAL AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK. THAT’S MORE THAN HALF THE U.S. POPULATION.
The KFC system servces more than 12 million customers each day in more than 115 countries and territories around the world. KFC operates more than 17.000 restaurants in the United States and internationally.
Contact : Brett Harris, 509-669-4877, email@example.com